The Alliance for Workers Against Repression Everywhere (AWARE) is a champion of human rights and is working to build global awareness around human rights abusers as well as those who are taking action to end these abuses.
AWARE supports the UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) for all people and all nations.
- Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
- No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
- Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favorable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
- Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
- Everyone who works has the right to just and favorable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
- Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Alliance for Workers Against Repression Everywhere (A.W.A.R.E) is a 501(c)(4). Contributions and gifts to A.W.A.R.E. are not tax deductible as charitable contributions or as business expenses according to IRS Section 162(e).